Download Messenger for PC
Downloads: 1,000,000,000 - 5,000,000,000Updated: May 3, 2017
Download Messenger for PC / com.facebook.orca / Specifications
- • Rating Average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- 1,000,000,000 - 5,000,000,000
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.facebook.orca.apk
Download Messenger for PC / Screenshots
Download Messenger for PC / Description
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Launched Messenger for Android devices, you can download this game from Google Play store respectively. However, if you wish to play Messenger on PC or a Computer, you can make use of the emulators discussed here. Download, Install & Play Download Messenger for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download Messenger For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Download Messenger for PC” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Messenger in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Download Messenger for PC and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Messenger . Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!
Download Messenger for PC / Changelog / What's New in vVwd
- Now you can see your call history and missed calls—all in one place.