Download Google Play services for PC
Downloads: 5,000,000,000 - 10,000,000,000Updated: October 19, 2017
Download Google Play services for PC / com.google.android.gms / Specifications
- • Rating Average
- 3.9 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- 5,000,000,000 - 10,000,000,000
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.google.android.gms.apk
Google Play services for PC Full Description
This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services also enhances your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
Download Google Play services for PC / Screenshots
Download Google Play services for PC / Guide
Launched Google Play services for Android devices, you can download this game from Google Play store respectively. However, if you wish to play Google Play services on PC or a Computer, you can make use of the emulators discussed here. Download, Install & Play Download Google Play services for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download Google Play services For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Download Google Play services for PC” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Google Play services in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Download Google Play services for PC and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Google Play services . Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!
Download App from Google PlayGoogle Play
Download Google Play services for PC / Changelog / What's New in vVwd
- No Change Log.